Monday, May 18, 2015

Brighton, England

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late post but I have been busy with assignments and events lately. Havent been travelling either but today since I have some free time, I would like to share my Europe travels from last year.

So here goes, a little throw back on Brighton England. Brighton is a pretty funky town. Loads of young people and cute cafes.

How to get there;
I am lucky to have families in England so I basically stayed in Haywards Heath, which is only about 20 minutes to Brighton and about 45-50 minutes to London by train. If you are travelling then I suggest booking a hotel down in Brighton or London if you could.

Travel mode; Train (£10 peak hours, £6-7 off peak hours )



What to do:

  • Walk along till the end of Brighton Pier (in Summer the sea is beautiful)
  • Must eat, fish and chips, by the sea. (life couldn't be more beautiful than that)
  • If you walk far enough, you might just bump into their nudist beach (I did, with my niece, not a good thing though with kids)
  • Go to the toy museum (entrance fee of £3)
  • Try and find cool walls with painting around town
  • Shop when its summer sale
  • Hang around the beach
  • Have some cotton candy
  • Hop on the old train in Brighton


What you need:
  • Sunscreen (gets really hot in summer)
  • Sunglasses
  • Comfy shoes
  • Big appetite 
  • Camera (for pretty amazing architecture)
  • Light clothes

If you are from England and wants a change of place other than Camden, London. Then Brighton should be on your list. It is as funky and beautiful. 

If you are just travelling and stopping by, then enjoy the beach and the breeze!

Have a good day! Brighton is worth the money!
xxx
Amberstories 



Train station

Brighton



Walking by the pier


Cotton candy and ice cream

Brighton eye

Old train in Brighton

Nudist beach. had to take a picture


Fish and chips by the sea

Cool hair braiding by the street

Bright and colourful buildings

Very cute

My favourite street

Square ready

Fresh flowers?

Toy museum

My little niece day out

Just thinking


Buying finger puppets. my sister and niece
Brighton mall

Tea anyone
Nice cafe ey?

No comments:

Post a Comment