Friday, June 5, 2015

Kinabalu Saya Sayang Kamu

Hello my lovely readers,

Todays blog post isnt about travel or heart break or love. Its for my beloved home Sabah.

Sabah is know for its beautiful nature and lovely place, of course the iconic Mount Kinabalu. People of many races and ethnic. People of various culture and unique beliefs.

I myself am proud to always say I am a Native Sabahan. A dusun girl at heart, who cant speak a single Kadazan Dusun word and who barely looks like one. But that never stops me from still being a Dusun.

For as long as I could remember, grewing up in Sabah is like the best thing that God have given me. I may not be raised in a fully develop state, but I have all the necessities I need.

At this age of getting older, so they say. I have come to love my Sabah so much more. People may not know how develop we are but we are always known of our community. If you are looking for the perfect One Malaysia, come to Sabah and see for yourself. 

Kundasang was one of my favourite place for a  holiday trip, going up and feel the cold breeze. Sleep in rooms without air conditioner because its already that cold. Walking the hanging bridge and touching the old trees in the forest. How I love the smell of fresh air. Even though I complain about the insects but deep in my heart I know I am a AKinabalu girl for life. 

Unfortunately, Today my lovely Sabah, was hit by an earth quake. A really high one. 

I woke up with my newsfeed on facebook all flooding with panic and scare. Here I am in Penang helpless and unable to help.

30 rescuer mainly locals of dusun and kadazan has gone up to the mountain to help rescue the stranded climbers. I pray that they will be safe and that they come down safe as well with the others.

Its raining here in Penang, I hope it is not up at the mountains. May the Lord ease their way up and may they find peace with nature.

I love you my Kinabalu. No matter how far I am, where I will ever end up in future. You will always be in my heart. 



Kinabalu saya sayang kamu!

"The mountains and hills may crumble, but my love for you will never end; I will keep forever my promise of peace. Says the Lord who loves you" Isaiah 54:10

#prayforsabah #2015positivevibes #kinabalu

xxxx
Amberstories 

No comments:

Post a Comment