Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Time Is Here

My time of doing nothing and not studying is finally going to be over  by Monday! :D I am going to start school in Labaun, SMK Labuan. New school, new friends, new environment and alot of new stuffs. Nervous and excited should describe how i feel now. OMG! I still couldn't believe myself. I made a big step in to a new life. I guess everything is changing :( Sadly enough I'll be leaving my friends and KK for 2 years! TWO!! :(( WOW. But one thing I'll never want to change is MYSELF just to fit in with the people and culture here. Its odd that no one uses English as their mother tongue. Not that its bad but its because my MALAY is HORRIBLE! :( Ohh well, what more can i say but to just move ahead and keep going for the better of my future :)

So what I've learn't, i guess is that people and places will change but Gods plan for our future will never change. Sometimes His plans comes by surprise and we will never expected it. But in the end it will end up good. Yes they will be heartbreak and struggle through the process but in the end when you look back, its all worth the struggle and pain. And if you are wondering how am i to know this. Let me just say, its the best thing that have happened to me :) and i know there's more to come in my future :D

Again have a little faith, smile and a little solitary!
P/S HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
I love both my besties :)
For life besties we will be :)
xxx
AMBER

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU TOO AMBER! Wish I was in your life more but I guess this might be God encouraging you to spread your wings!! Keep flying then!

    A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
    Proverbs 16:9

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) u will always. i mean ALWAYS be PART OF MY LIFE. :))

    ReplyDelete