Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RESPECT

As time goes by and as school is starting. I am appreciating what God has in store for me in this year. I have made PROPER friends. Friends whom understands the meaning of friendship. It has been a tired and gruesome week as we prepare ourselves for this Friday's Teachers day. Well all i have to say is i guess this whole week, it made me realise who my clique are and how to be a good leader. Its all about responsibility and respect. Nothing has changed in me i guess its just that i will always stick to my perspective that i will respect you if and only if you have respect me back. Friendship is about understanding and listening. Not talking without proper induction before making some statement. I have learn't a lot this week, seen a lot and i believe there's much more for me to explore, understand, see and hear :) One thing for sure i have in mind for today is RESPECT!

Have a little solitary, respect and smile! xxx AMBER. Love you ANDREA WONG & BEVERLY RACHEL
Meet my new friends :) awesome~posem people!


Meet my close friend. Fasyah and I (:

Timmy Yee :) Very pro in P.A system

Another of my close friend Viviana Benedict. :) Sorry, picture sideways :(

Ayub, Jaynal & Rafiq

New school :)

Rafiq and i

Syadiqin, my other close friends, So theres 4 of us, Dyqin, Vi, Asyah and me :D

Asyah, fasyah kitash pergish sekolash :D

Busy doing bunga manggar :D

 Enjoy!
Love always; amber (:


2 comments:

  1. HI AMBER! I didn't know you changed your blog url so even when I was searching for your updates, it didn't appear on my dashboard but I finally found it and I'm so glad you have settled down more in Labuan! It's awesome that you've made new friends and I hope it just keeps on getting a little bit better! Are you having fun with all the kokum stuff yet? Hope you are on your toes in your studies! I trust you - memang you rajin bha kan? hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheh. sorry i forgot to tell :(( sorry sorry sorry. heheheh yaaah i m glad too. sudah start belajar. making notes yg style u taught me that. write in A4 paper thigy tht :) hehehehhehe rajing juga laa. i think :P

    ReplyDelete