Saturday, April 16, 2011

THE JOURNAL

Seems like today to me, this year is going to be different. Went to school for M.A.K. Met all my teachers whom are really nice to me. The difference was i went as a ex-student. It felt weird and i felt guilty that i failed to help my bestie to take her awards because our name was close to each other. :( I M SOO SORRY. But other than that, i am now currently writing a journal about life and stuff of me and my 2 best friend. So that someday when i read it, i will always remember this year 2011. The year that might bring alot of changes in our lives and already are. I miss my best friend in USA. I seriously miss talking to her about sooo MANY things. Anyway, this Journal.

Hmm this Journal is called THIS JOURNAL BELONGS. I know it sound all plain and stuffs but it means alot, it means it could belong to any of us. Continue writing it and it will mean something. Its our journey from 2011 onwards. With pictures and journeys from all 3 of us. Maybe also about others around us. The events that has been happening in our life. I hope to continue writing this journal till the day i die, so that someday someone might read it and know what friendship is like and how we cope with it, so that they'll know that no matter how far we are from each other we try our best to be close to each other. And that is what sisterhood and friendship are all about. So that someday they will continue this journal for me about their friendship and sisterhood. This journal maybe a thing that i start because i was bored and i've got nothing else to do, but i tell you this, its something you'll never want to miss out doing in your life.

Start writing a journal atleast for yourself or do it, maybe like me for friendship and sisterhood.
So that someday when you feel like reading something, read it and read it from the start, i promise you,
IT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU SMILE

Soo have a little COURAGE, have a little FAITH, have a little SOLITARY in life.

p/s i miss u guys both. still no matter how close and far we are from each other.
xxx
AMBERSTORIES


4 comments:

  1. AMBER! No need to apologise for not being able to take my awards! It's okay! No biggie! :) To this day, I still don't really now for sure what awards I got but I will make a mental note to find out when I get HOME. It's so touching that you're starting a journal especially when it's about our friendship. Sorry, I don't usually comment this much but seeing that I don't get to talk to you that often *cries*, this is the only way we can talk! I love you Amber and the memories we shared (Bev, You and I) are priceless and I have it all in the back of my head. We may say this now, but even though I don't want to say this, there will be times when life gets in the way and we may grow apart at times but know that I will try my best to keep our bond strong but I believe it won't be as easy as it seems! Just wanted to say that (I'm not sure why) Miss you again! (sorry, I use too much of these phrases haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and hope to meet up with you guys during the week I'm back and have drink and just talk you know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwwwww. andie SAYA REALLY REALLY MISS U OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. :( YESH I WILL BE BACK NO MATTER WHAT!! <3

    ReplyDelete