Sunday, October 18, 2015

Georgetown

Hello my avid readers,

I am so sorry for not updating for a very long time now. School has begun and assignments piling up. I never really had the time to sit and type out a blog. Neither have I gone travelling yet. So today, let me just share a little bit of George town, Penang.

How to get around Georgetown;
-I suggest the hop on and hop off bus (RM 12 to all route)
or
-A cab to Georgetown. (From USM-Gtown, RM 24)

What to do;

Morning/ a.m
  • Walk around the street art
  • Take pictures of beautiful builidng
  • Have lunch in China house
  • Try the Ice ball (flavoured)
  • Hop in some cool cafe and enjoy the coffee/tea
  • Take the "Beach Street" bus and drop yourself at Gurney
  • Soak in the heritage sites and be amazed

Night/p.m
  • If you love just sitting at a cool cafe, head to Monkey Cup (No buses drop by their street, so a cab is the only way to get there) But its worth the shot. Their gipfel is amazing, so does their coconut ice cream
  • Head to Coffee, Tea or Me. This cafe can surprise you with their alcohol and  amazing musics. (Its located just by Love lane and opposite the streets to Reggae Mansion)
  • Best bet for good music to club in Georgetown is definitely Beach Bar at Upper Penang Road. 
  • Enjoy the night Market in Gurney Drive (hawker food is good food)
  • Dine at Sekeping Victoria for a full on rustic ambience and good food. 

So enjoy Georgetown. I am sorry for such a short post. Its all the time I've got. Updates will be soon! All my love

China House


Lunch in China House


My girls




Armenian Street






Ice ball


me and ice cream

only in Monkey Cup Cafe

partner in crime

always crazy

:*


for life




xoxo
Amberstories





No comments:

Post a Comment