Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Late Christmas


Hey bloggers/readers

I know it might be abit late now to wish all of you a happy merry christmas and new year. Well its still early for new year and i just felt like i need to share a little bit of everything.

My finals is coming this 31Dec and i am like ARGHHH but anyway i just want to share that this year's Christmas is a whole lot different. For the first time in my life i spent my christmas without my family members. As sad as it sounds it was still an awesome Christmas because church friends were really awesome when they welcome me to their homes and bought me presents.

On Christmas day i went out with my malay friend, kak Tasya who celebrated it with me and we talk all night over a bowl of sweet sweets. 

Yesterday i had my proper christmas dinner with Visha and we had TGIF and Morganfields at the same day. A little cocktail and good food. I feel alot like home. 

I had a great time and i couldnt ask for a better one. Thank you daddy God for blessing me with all these people and i cheerished every moment of it. 

Lesson learnt that at every moment you are awake, seized it and be ever grateful for what comes will not always stay but what come must be made the best for. 

Merry chirstmas lovelies. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS
xoxox
Amberstories

Church Family

Church. Mary Voon


Sweets for Christmas Night
TGIF with Visha
Too many Cocktails for the night in Morganfields




No comments:

Post a Comment