Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Assignments, cultural night and family

Hey pretty and awesome readers,

I just feel like updating a little about whats up with my life. Its like you know when you just feel like getting things out of your mind. 

Sooo, yeah lets start up with assignments. They are pilling up like literally up. Got one started and the other come. Need to get my head on it now. But guess what i still do my swimming dancing and even online. Feeling guilty about it but i PROMISE to start. Ohhh and i think i MUST START PRAYING MORE OFTEN NOOW. 

As of recently, i got involve with the Indonesian Student Society here in USM and its sooo much fuun having to be part of it. I was the floor mc and even my close senior was the mc. I was the MUA that night and i was very happy to be able to make people look pretty! Thank you soo much to Dian my indonesian friend and Gideon also from indonesia not forgetting Bariqi. I am sooo blessed. They are all sooo friendly and beautiful people. Just amazing. 








And my never failing ConvEx family. For always always sticking around. I really couldnt ask for more than this. :) 

Life definitely has been good soo far with few ups and downs but i am trying not to be to contented. I waNt to see the world more than it is. Learn more. Be a part of something and change for the better. 

Thank you Father! Your plans i will endeavour and i shall praise you even in the storm :) 

Xoxo 
AMBERSTORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment