Friday, October 11, 2013

Marc Joel Bansh and 20th Birthday


I was planning to blog about my birthday this year but i am certain that this is more important than anything else.

To my first big brother, to the first boy i fought with, to the first boy my sister had a crush on and to the boy who saw me grew up. 

Word could not express how i feel now, but tears flow. It naturally comes. I am so sorry, sorry for not keepig in touch. Sorry for being unable to say sorry to you in life again. I wish we could talk like we use to before and i thank you soo much for taking care of me when i was small. Those memories remain as the fondest of all in my life. You'll always be a part of my heart but God loves you more Marc Joel Bansh. We love you too. :') RIP



As for my birthday, i got pranked that a friend were to died but it was all a prank. They bought me birthday cake and gifts. I couldnt as for more. It was a great 20th birthday. THANK YOU GUYS.

I am sorry i couldnt help myself to write more about it but my heart sets out for my childhood brother Marc. 

But i am pretty sure my pictures will explain it all. 

Lastly, appreciate those around you even if it was just aqquintances. They meant the world. 

xoxo
Amber 
















1 comment: