Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two More Days

Dear Blog,

My heart ache today, because i realise that i actually have less than 2 days before leaving for London :( and that is sad because i really will miss Malaysia, My school and most importantly MY FRIENDS.  I know i sounded all soo ungrateful because everyone that know i am leaving says "Hey you are going to London. If i were you i'd love it".

SERIOUSLY.. If you are in my shoes, you'd feel the way i do too. I wont be seeing all the sunshines, the pool and the fun. Yes its a new experience but i am quite content with just hanging out with my friends the whole year.. But LONDON, seems like a new place to start a new and feel new.. Somehow to create a new me. I know in my heart, LONDON HERE I COME..

Maybe i am just exaggeration much.. Somehow i seriously feel like i will never want to let go.. I remember talking to Leonnie about what i really felt in my heart.. And i told her that the ONE thing i will never let go and that i am afraid to let go is forgetting papa when i start a new.. I dont want to forget pappa and all the memories we had together.. papa is in my heart but if i start a new by means i will open my heart to others and eventually forget about him

I can never forget him and I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM! Malaysia, Sabah is where i will always remember papa..Because he is my PAPA and always will be!
Papa, this i promise you, that when i am in London, I will make sure that i will NEVER forget you!
Papa I love you!

1 comment: