Thursday, December 23, 2010

I HAD FUN

Dear blog,
I am finally in England now.. Its been 4 days too.. God i had soo much to tell.. Well first was, my flight was actually delay.. It was suppose to land at Stansted Airport.. But due to the heavy snow, we were directed to Birmingham Airport wich is far north of stansted.. It took another 30 minutes.. Not only that, our luggage was delayed again for an hour.. I was practically awake for 46 hours straight.. Got a coach to stansted and went home..


The next day was fun though.. Watch movies with my cousin and played games.. We went out on monday. To town, Peterborough and went bowling.. I am soo sorry i couldnt put up pictures because GOSH DAMN I FORGOT MY CAMERA CABLE!
But no worries next time, i go out, i'll use my handphone as camera :)

It snowed today, and i did have some fun with it, My aunt is going to cook us noodle for today!! yippie!! :)

And  maybe i might not come back because my aunt and uncle actually had plans on adopting me.. soo its all up to me to decide.. i dont know.. :( :) but i am glad though that someone actually wants me :)

Will update more soon :)

Love from Sawtry, UK.
Amber
ps: its 5.34pm

No comments:

Post a Comment