Friday, December 10, 2010

Shopaholic

So SERIOUSLY, i think today i just shop till my legs sore... And i watch a great movie.. it's called The Chronicles of Narnia.. Do you know that the book n movie is based on the bible..? Its ok if you dont. Because i just knew it too..

I cried on the last part of the movie because..
Azlan the Lion represents Jesus..
and he said this to Lucy "My Dear, u are a big girl now. In your world you will get to know me better than you know me in Narnia.. For i will always be watching over you." :')
It felt like God is telling me that He will always be there for me. N watching over me..
I realize, When i was a child i belive in God. Never doubt him at any times.
But as i, grow older I live my own world.Full of challenges and temptation..
And through all this is where i will learn and experience Him more. Because He love me.. He will always LOVE me..

Azlan will always be my hero <3


Narnia made my day!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment