Thursday, July 28, 2011

ANSWERS

Its just a wonder how much one could think when they want to. Lately thinking has been on my mind. I thought loads about everything. If this is meant to be. If i was meant to stay in form 6. If it is so, how come i don't see my future with it? I hate it when i started thinking this way. I should be grateful for what is laid in front of me now. I have great family who supports me in whatever i want to. I have great friends in school even when i don't really know whats on their mind because i don't really know them. What more can i ask for? To be honest if i had the chance to, my question would be "This is it? Why? How?" But somehow i know deep in me that i am the only one who can answer all of it. Why am i not even trying to answer it myself? Why do i keep on pushing things away? Why do i just kept thinking but never really do anything about it?

After a long time of thinking, i realized one thing i MISSED the most in life these past few months is to talk about how i felt. What i think. Or maybe to express what i feel. That is isn't a crime to HAVE A BAD DAY. And for people to UNDERSTAND that it is okay to FEEL that way. It sometimes got me thinking to, why do people around me get to do so and i don't? Why cant they not give me the same understanding and encouragement like i gave them? I know i SOUND selfish and all but hey i am a human too. I've got feelings. They got feelings and i never treated them like its a crime to feel that way. Isn't if fair to do just ONCE the same for me?

But then again I KNOW that AT THE END, NO ONES PERFECT AND I WILL ACCEPT THEM AS WHO THEY ARE NO MATTER WHAT. And the fact that I AM NOT PERFECT EITHER. Lesson learnt today is to be PATIENT and ACCEPT ANYONE and EVERYONE as WHO THEY ARE.
p/s:cant wait for holidays! I am coming back home! :D

LOOVE AND MISS YOU BOTH ANDREAWONG & BEVERYRACHEL

A little solitary for today and a whole new chapter for tomorrow :)
xoxoxoo
AMBER(:


No comments:

Post a Comment