Tuesday, March 15, 2011

L.O.V.E

Yes finally the word. Finally i am blogging about L.O.V.E. Well what can i seriously say? I m 17 going 18 and for the first time i think i might  be in love. HAHA :P Love is complicated, It tingles in your heart and makes you goo OMG. Your mind is all about being wanting to be with him/her or you just cant seems to focus on the things you are currently doing. Fair enough i am feeling all those. But something in me tells me that i might not be ready for anything serious yet. But there is also another part that says YES do it. I dont know and i want to know.

After a week of still in "communication", i might want to be in a relationship. The thing is I AM AFRAID. Afraid that someday i am going to lose him which is going to happen and let me heart be broken again. I know everytime i fall i pick myself up again but the biggest fall i have been through, i have not really pick myself up. I fall every now and then thinking bout papa and mama. I know my heart is free when i am ready to let go. But i dont want to let go. and in my words not letting go is LOVE.

He said i changed him for the better and i am GLAD i did. because  i want that change too. Its hard for me and hard for both my BESTIES to read this but yeah. I never really let go and strong? I am not as strong as everyone see's me.

Yet i struggle and this struggle made me who i am now. I am glad i struggled and for me

L.O.V.E means

"Not letting go but being able to talk about it without tears"

Today i decide to have a little solitary and a little courage.

Move on and love

*PS: I LOVE BOTH OF U. u know WHO YOU ARE <3








1 comment:

  1. I dunno if you're still having feelings but maybe you should just hang around and let time take it's course and see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete