Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Natural

Somehow today i realize as i upload those pictures on facebook. The smile in it seems more happy and and natural. Its like it made me smile just by looking at it. Back then when i am in pictures or shall i say i look back at my other pictures it doesnt seems natural. I mean it all looked like i forced the smile out. I know i sounded all so pathetic but really it made me smile. I guess that the differences in places changes my personality and changes life. Its good to actually feel now that i am ready to start a new. Let go of my past and move forward. Dare to dream big. And make my dream come true. Make it a reality. Be strong and make my own decision. Without doubt make my future something i always wanted. England a very good place to start a new. I cant wait and i pray i will stay.










Well just a food for taught. Dreams make future we make dreams come true :) <3

1 comment: