Sunday, January 2, 2011

Andrea & Beverly

I woke up today and felt that i need to write this. I need too.. Well maybe because i realised how much this blog is about.. Its time for me to say a little more about what i really meant, "my stories my life". Well... I here goes.. Every night i think about whats life here in this city but then i think again back in KK where i'll have my best friends to support me. 2011 is going to be interesting. because 2010 is much more than i've ever expected. Its when people say i am strong. Yes Andrea (If u are reading this :)) i know you would say i am but i still dont see it. But the difference now is that i know the reason why. Its because i HATE growing up.. I dont want to grow up and be old.. People like my age clings to an adult but i, I had to put up with clinging to myself.

Just once i'd like to just hear some one say "Hold my Hand" because i am still a little girl in me..Thats how its suppose to be. I dont understand why some people my age wants to grow up. Why? Kids have more fun. They play, they have nothing to worry about and they are at their closest to God. I want to be a KID! This is the one thing i'll miss in KK. because surely i know, You Andrea & Bev, you would always hold my hands. Everytime i needed.. Now. I am alone again. But i will never let go of your hands. I miss u guys alot more than i think i ever did..I just had to write this.


LOVE ALWAYS

1 comment:

  1. Amber, you have no idea how much I miss seeing you. :)

    ReplyDelete