Sunday, June 24, 2012

Uncle Gordon

Uncle Gordon,
This blog is specially for you. When i was 8, i first met you when you came from England. I was so shy that i didnt dare to talk to you. As time flies, i remember being close with you, swimming together. We were apart then for years because of matter that dont matter actually. Back in 2010 are those fondest time we've ever had with each other. I'll always remember the time you put me to bed because i was sick, the times you taught me to ride a bicycle and the time you tell me all about your battlefield stories. I'll always treasure the time we spent in that 6 months. I hope you remember that to.

This day, 24 July 2012. you came back to Labuan and Kota Kinabalu. We met for 3 days and spent alot of time eating and talking. I'll treasure the time when you said to me, "I'll treasure these moments forever". The fact that you thought i didnt knew what was going on and the fact you hold my hand and smoothed my hair when you looked at me with no words to say because you thought i didnt know things are not okay. I hope you remember that to.

Uncle, i hope when you read this someday, somewhere and somehow, i hope you'll remember me. I hope you remember me as your "daughter" and remember all the times we had together. I never had the guts to say it to you but I LOVE YOU. You are my second papa who understands and read me so well. I pray that when you read this you'll know who i am.

Be it far or near, remember or forgets, i pray and hope someday, somehow you'll remember that I LOVE YOU.



Your niece/daughter

Me and Uncle Gordon

US <3

I LOVE YOU UNCLE. REMEMBER ME

xxx
Your daughter/niece;
AMBER <3
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

1 comment: